Sign up today for the CatWatch FREE
Get reliable feline health tips from the trusted vets at Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine — delivered directly to your inbox.
Because CatWatch accepts no advertising, our editors are free to offer candid, unbiased and uncompromising views and insights on the issues that directly affect your cat’s health and longevity. In CatWatch’s Free eNewsletter, you’ll learn:
- Which supplements promote good health (and which, such as Vitamin D, when given in excess can do more harm than good).
- Get the scoop on which litters cats find most inviting. (And whether “clumping” litter poses a danger to kittens.)
- Sort out the canned vs. dry food debate. (And learn why “moist” foods may be a smart choice.)
- What ingredient in some baby food is toxic to kittens.
- What simple dietary change can counteract dry skin.
- Discover the types of ‘toys’ your cat will enjoy the most. (Some of which you may already have in your home.)
- And so much more!